Here at Crawford Quarter Horses LLC, we stand behind our horses 100%. All blemishes, vices, and anything else pertaining to the horse will be disclosed to the prospective buyer. Buyers are welcome to pre-purchase examine the horse at their own expense. During the pre-purchase exam if the buyer's veterinarian finds something wrong with the horse, Ryan and Katie Crawford will get a second opinion by a veterinarian of their choice at their expense. We highly recommend the prospective buyer comes in person to look at the particular broodmare, weanling prospect, or yearling prospect that they are interested in. If the prospective buyer is interested in purchasing one of our sale horses under saddle, we recommend that they personally come ride and look at the horse of interest or send their trainer to do so. Ultimately we have the final say in the sale of our horses and if we feel the horse and prospective buyer are not a good fit for one another, we will not sell the horse. Please look over our "Terms of Sale" located at the bottom of this page.
As of 2016, if you as a buyer personally purchase a weanling or yearling prospect raised by Ryan and Katie Crawford and you are interested in Ryan putting the first 60 days on your prospect when the colt/filly comes of age, Ryan will train your colt/filly for $750 for the first 60 days ($375 per month). After that special consideration can be taken for clients who are interested in more time on their colt/filly or who might be considering a possible show career for their prospect. Please keep in mind that Ryan has limited space for outside horses and this is a first come, first serve opportunity. This offer excludes anything that was purchased from Ryan and Katie Crawford and then resold to another buyer, any client prospects, any prospect that is already started under saddle, or any seasoned show horse.
Playin Casanova - AQHA pedigree - APHA pedigree
(Spooks Gotta Gun X Playin With Fortune)
Here is a very nice 2016 buckskin stud colt. He is by Spooks Gotta Gun and out of a NRCHA money earning daughter of Shiners Lena Doc. He is a very nice mover! He will make a very nice reiner or cowhorse prospect. AQHA five panel N/N. Dual registered with AQHA and APHA. This colt has been nominated for the NRHA American and European. He has also been nominated for the NRBC. Current with deworming, vaccinations, and farrier. This colt is eligible for our discounted training offer. Please call us for more information (we will not respond to text messages).
Price: SOLD to Texas
Reys Stylish Fortune - pedigree
(Rey Dual X Playin With Fortune)
Here is a very nice 2015 sorrel/chestnut stud colt. He is by Rey Dual and out of a NRCHA money earning daughter of Shiners Lena Doc. This colt has the look to get you noticed in the show pen! He is very athletic and a very nice mover! He will make a nice cutter, cowhorse, or ranch versatility prospect. Sire and dam are both AQHA N/N on the five panel genetic disorders. This colt has been nominated for the Super Stakes. Current with deworming, vaccinations, dental, and farrier. This colt has been started under saddle and will remain in reined cowhorse training until sold. Please call us for more information (we will not respond to text messages). Serious inquiries only.
Price: Please contact
Nu Stylish Hottie - pedigree
(Hottish X Steadycashflo)
2014 sorrel mare. By Hottish and out of a daughter of Steady Tradition. This mare is athletic and has a lot of natural cow. Currently in cutting/reined cowhorse training. She will make a very nice weekend cutter, non-pro reined cowhorse, or ranch versatility prospect. Sire and dam are both AQHA N/N on the five panel genetic disorders. This filly has been nominated for the Super Stakes. Current with deworming, vaccinations, dental, and farrier. Please call us for more information (we will not respond to text messages).
Price: $15,000 (USD)
BK Smart Asa Cat - pedigree
(WR This Cats Smart X Starlit Oaks)
***Client Horse*** 2011 sorrel gelding. Good conformation. 100% sound and has never been injected. Stands 15.1 hands tall and 1100+ lbs. NRCHA money earner of over $1,200 in open events. Currently being shown. Open caliber gelding but can make a very nice non-pro show horse for the competitive advanced rider. Current with farrier, vaccinations, dental, and deworming. Please call us for more information (we will not respond to text messages). Serious inquiries only.
Price: Please contact
Terms of Sale
- Unless otherwise stated, all horses sell as sound in every way. All blemishes and / or vices of the horse will be disclosed at time of sale.
- All health paperwork for agreed sale horse traveling out of state shall be at the expense of Crawford Quarter Horses.
- Vet checks / x-rays are welcome, but will be offered at the expense of the buyer.
- All horses must be paid in full before leaving Crawford Quarter Horses facility. Acceptable forms of payment include wire transfer, bank/cashiers check, or cash. We do not accept personal checks. No exceptions will be made.
- All horses will be offered a two week grace period starting at the date of agreed sale to be picked up. After the two week grace period, should the horse continue to be in the care of Crawford Quarter Horses, it shall become a boarding situation and the horse will be subject to a $15/ day board fee. After the two week grace period, all costs associated with the horses care (including but not limited to deworming, farrier, vet, vaccinations) become the responsibility of the buyer. **Unless written and documented arrangements have been made with management at Crawford Quarter Horses.**
- We highly recommend, if the horse is to remain in care of Crawford Quarter Horses after the two week grace period, the buyer should purchase insurance on the said horse. We will not be held responsible for any injury, illness, or death to the horse.
- All deposits are non-refundable - unless circumstances seen fit by management at Crawford Quarter Horses.
- We reserve the right, if the said horse is not paid in full within two weeks of agreed upon sale, to withhold all funds paid to date and offer the horse for resale.